Saturday, December 29, 2007

The end of Intermundia?

I haven't yet decided whether to let go of my piece of group-owned land or not.

My friend, Lys, bought it for me a couple of years ago as a favor to me, so that I could have a place to work, build, etc.

But I haven't been much in-world anymore, my shop's sales have pretty much come to a standstill, and I haven't had much inspiration for new art or projects for some time. It feels like a waste, to me, for him to continue paying tier on it. I talked to Lys about it a little, telling him that he can sell the land on the first of the year. I can still find places to build & work if I need to. Besides, I really don't like the sim I'm in anymore -- it's full of ugly malls/camping areas for the most part. I think it might just be time to move on.

No comments: