Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Five - Hold It

1. When feel the urge to use the bathroom, do you hold it or go right away?
I tend to hold it, especially if I'm not at home. I hate, hate, hate public restrooms.

2. When was the last time you held hands with someone?
I can't remember. I have grasped people's hands affectionately (friends, mom, etc.) recently, but no romantic hand-holding for me in a long time.

3. Do you hold in your emotions or let them out?
I can't hold them in.

4. If you play blackjack or poker, are you more likely to hold or fold on any given hand?
I don't play blackjack or poker.

5. In general, can you hold your tongue? When you have a secret? When someone says something you don't agree with?
I can keep secrets, usually. When it comes to holding my tongue in general, it all depends on the situation. Sometimes, for example, I can hold my tongue but won't.

No comments: