Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Paintings for sale

I need to sell paintings to make more money so I can make more paintings, so that I can sell more paintings and make enough money to take on bigger and better art projects, gallery shows, etc., etc.  If you are interested in owning a piece of original art, here are a few of my current offerings.

(Click here to make a purchase.)

All Loveliness Is Anguish

Title: All Loveliness Is Anguish
Year: 2008/2009
Dimensions: 11 in. X 14 in.
Media: Acrylic on canvas.
$250

You Taste Like Memories

Title: You Taste Like Memories
Year: 2011
Dimensions: 12 in. X 12 in.
Media: Acrylic and permanent marker on canvas.
$250

I Am The Blood

Title: I Am The Blood
Year: 2011
Dimensions: approx. 11 in. X 22.5 in.
Media: Acrylic paint and wire on canvas

$250

* SPECIAL FACEBOOK SALE * -
Become a fan of my Facebook page and get special, reduced prices for all artwork listed.


No comments: