Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jewelry I made


'Swan's Tears' set


Okay, this post is really overdue. A few weeks ago I collaborated with Callie Cline & made the jewelry & prim eyes for the dress/ensemble she designed for the Black Swan fashion show.

It's available for purchase here, but only for another day or so (then I'll be moving it):
slurl.com/secondlife/Black%20Swan/128/128/0

Callie's blog has an article about it here:
http://calliecline.blogspot.com/2008/07/swan-song-tears.html

Also, I just found out last night that Callie was featured in a real-life print magazine from Cypress; there are several pictures of her & in one of them she's wearing the Swan Song outfit plus the jewelry I made -- wow! So one of my creations is in print in a real magazine, that's crazy! Callie's blog mentions it here:
http://calliecline.blogspot.com/2008/08/pazar-callies-first-rl-printed-magazine.html

The article doesn't mention my name but that's okay; I'll make it into another magazine article someday, maybe!

Swan Song & Swan's Tears in RL print magazine

No comments: