Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My two nominated works at the Best of Brooklyn Is Watching

I am extraordinarily grateful to announce that two of my artworks were nominated for the Best of Brooklyn Is Watching -


I'm Sorry, Dad


"I'm Sorry, Dad" - installation

and

Bunnyken In La-La-Land.

Bunnyken In La-La-Land

I set them up near each other at the display space, and it's sort of odd to see them juxtaposed in such a way; I mean, the subject matter, the intent, the emotion that went into the pieces could not be more opposite.

Also, it was a bit difficult to revisit I'm Sorry, Dad. Fortunately, it was saved to my inventory in pretty much one piece, so there was no need to spend a lot of time dwelling on it.

Teleport to the exhibition space here - http://slurl.com/secondlife/KU%20Art/214/117/21

Make sure you have plenty of time to explore; there are a TON of amazing pieces of art to experience - many by some of my favorite Second Life artists: Arahan Claveau, Ichibot Nishi, Dekka Raymaker, Selavy Oh, Dancoyote Antonelli, Glyph Graves, Bryn Oh... and many more!


Press release about the festival here.

1 comment:

Vanessa Tanith VanAlstyne said...

of course i love your art


however i want to see cake photos.