Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This weekend, weather permitting...

On Saturday, January 29, 2011, I will once again be returning to Hygienic Art in New London for their annual Salon des Independants show (which I've mentioned in the past).

From the event description:
The Hygienic Art XXXII Salon des Independents will open on January 29 at 8pm at the Hygienic Art Galleries at 79 Bank Street in Downtown New London. Sign-in and hanging begins that day at 8am and runs to 6pm. The show is open to all artists, everyone is welcome. The exhibition is well-known for its diverse original art ranging from the sublime to the outrageous. We hope you'll join us by submitting a piece! See you at Hygienic!

This year, I'll be submitting my painting Divulsus (which has been collecting dust on my desk for awhile now) -- unless it sells on Etsy before this weekend, haha.

Divulsus

Divulsus (detail)
(detail)

Divulsus (detail)
(detail)

No comments: