Sunday, July 31, 2011

New art piece in new gallery show

At 6 pm yesterday evening, I started work on a new project.

As of 11 am today, it is hanging in the Salacious group show (at the Gallery at the Wauregan in Norwich, CT).

I pulled an all-nighter and somehow managed to get it done. Took less than 36 hours from concept to completion. No idea how the hell.

'Physical' in progress

I'm not crazy about the piece, but I've lost most of my cognitive function at this point anyway so I have lost any capacity to have an objective viewpoint about it.

Physical
Title: Physical
Year: 2011
Dimensions: approx. 20 in. X 50 in.
Media: Mixed Media / Canvas

Salacious - Gallery at the Wauregan, Norwich CT
Anyway, it'll be here until August 27th. The opening reception is on Friday, August 5, 2011, 6-9 PM. I won't be able to attend since I will be on holiday.

More pics here:

No comments: