Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Five - That Springtime Feeling

1. Other than the official start of spring on the calender, what really signifies the start of spring for you?
Maple sugaring season.


2. How severe is your spring cleaning bug this year?
Not as severe as I'd like it to be. I need to get my arse in gear and clean my damn room.


3. What one thing says "spring" to you more than any other?
See Question #1.


4. What are your springtime traditions?
Taking a day trip to the Mohawk Trail to visit Gould's Sugarhouse and Shelburne Falls is definitely something I try to do annually but haven't been able to do in the past couple of years.


5. When do you break out your spring and summer wardrobe? Do you follow the "no white before Easter" rule?
Since I never wear white, like EVER, that doesn't apply. However, I don't believe in rules when it comes to fashion, anyway.

No comments: