Monday, September 22, 2008

Spontaneous photo meme

I have (indirectly) created a monster!

Unbeknownst to most of you, I also have a Livejournal account, which I created in order to be able to read the blogs of some friends. My friend Vady posted a meme recently, & I thought it sounded fun so I participated:

Instructions:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair... Just take a picture.
Post that picture with NO editing.
Post these instructions with your picture.
Spontaneous photo meme

Soooo I posted the above pic of me to Flickr; little did I know that the idea would become such a huge hit! Someone even started a Flickr group for it -- sponteneously me.

Fascinating, how this kind of thing spreads. Seeing all the pictures is amazing, too -- I love how everyone kinda adds their own twist to it. Fun times!

No comments: