Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Am Okay

I guess it's time to just start pretending that everything is okay, and that I am okay, and to just close off everything inside; because when it comes right down to it, people don't want to deal with other people's shit and that's not something that will ever change, ever.

So I'll grit my teeth and smile and I'll do what everyone else does, because I know everybody else is fucked up too; they've just mastered the art of hiding it and somehow I never learned how to do that.

I'll pretend I'm okay, That way you won't have to pretend that you care

1 comment:

melponeme_k said...

I don't believe most people are that self aware of themselves to create a facade. They just float on top without too much effort.

Your work wouldn't be so good, if you didn't feel the way you do or weren't aware of it.