Sunday, January 13, 2008

Amsterdam sim gallery

One of the new owners of the Amsterdam sim contacted me recently and offered me a gallery space. It's not very big, but I always try to adapt what I'm going to be displaying to whatever environment it's in. Anyway, I kinda threw together this experimental piece --

'Come Closer'

In the info notecard:

'Come Closer'
------------------
Installation by Nebulosus Severine
------------------
This is a wall sculpture that will interact with nearby avatars. Walk close by and see for yourself.

SLurl:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Amsterdam/181/140/25

* Edit:
Amsterdam has a fixed landing point which makes it more difficult to find my space. Once you arrive in the sim, exit that gate area, fly up in the sky and over some buildings, and follow the beacon.

No comments: