Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Five - Healthy Habits

1. Do you wear sunscreen? Do you use it everyday or just when you're at the beach?
I wear sunscreen only if I think I'm going to be spending a significant amount of time in the direct sunlight (which isn't often). However, I am pretty sure that the facial moisturizer I use contains sunscreen, and I use that almost daily.


2. How often do you brush your teeth? What about floss and flouride (sic)?
I brush twice, floss and rinse at least once.



3. Do you get at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day?
I try to. I like both fruits and veggies quite a lot so eating them is not a problem for me.


4. How often do you exercise? What do you do?
I'm a lazy sod. :P The most exercise I usually get is from running around at work. Although I sometimes do take walks or ride on my exercise bike.

5. Do you use a seatbelt every time you get into a car?
Almost always.

No comments: