Monday, March 23, 2009

Bunnyken memories

I didn't realize it until later, but the creation of Bunnyken In La-La-Land marks one year (almost to the day) since I first displayed something at Brooklyn Is Watching.

My first contribution to BIW was also a Bunnyken-themed piece, Bunnykenball:

Bunnykenball at Brooklyn Is Watching
March 21, 3008
[Which I had sarcastically set for sale for $L280523264, which translates to about $996,017.85 (USD) -- needless to say, nobody bought it... lawl]

Of course, this also means that Brooklyn Is Watching has been going strong for over a year now. I'm really grateful that it exists; it has given opportunity for many artists to share their work, and to partake in an ongoing, serious dialogue about art in Second Life. I'm glad I can be a part of it!

No comments: