Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Night-Ghast - back from the dead!

I've finally gotten around to revamping my new-ish SL shop, called Night-Ghast, and I've just added a bunch of new stuff over the past couple of days --


Eyes!
Due to continued demand, I have decided to resume selling the eyes I created for my older (now defunct) shop, Numinous. Only one vendor is out thus far, but more will be added soon.


Weird eyeball lamps
Weird eyeball lamps.
Touch the light beam to select a color from the menu.
The menu also has a Lock/Unlock toggle button so that only the owner can control it.


Big-ass candle
Big-ass candle!


Lighter
Lighter with animation - just wear and rock out!





New shirts!
(modifiable)

SLurl to the new shop location:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kress/245/73/179

* About Night-Ghast
Night-Ghast is a collection of various Second Life creations I've made for fun, available for purchase by donation in any amount. Profits made will help to fund my artistic pursuits. Please join the Night-Ghast group (in SL) if you'd like to be updated.

No comments: