Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Five - Soulmates


1.)
Do you believe you can have more than one soulmate in life?
Yes, I do believe that everyone has several soulmates, and that there are different types of soulmates as well. Some are romantic connections, some are deep friendships, others are close family members.

2.)
Are you with that soulmate now?
I am definitely with one of my soulmates now, my twin flame.

3.)
If not, how long did your relationship with your soulmate last?
I've had other soulmates come in and out of my life; they have been close friends, and my relationships with them lasted for over a decade. Some were karmic soulmates, others companion soulmates.

4.)
Do you still think about your soulmate, if you are not together?
I often think about the soulmates who are no longer in my life. I'm sure I always will.

5.)
If you're not together, do you think your soulmate still thinks about you?
Yes, definitely.

No comments: