Monday, February 4, 2008

Holy shit

I am not into sports remotely, but I had to take a moment to document this because it blew my mind.

For the past couple of weeks my roommate/best friend (who also doesn't know or care about sports) has somehow been SURE that the Giants would win the Superbowl, and that the score would be about 24 to 21. She probably wouldn't have even THOUGHT about it at all, if people at work hadn't been talking about it constantly.

Neither of us watched the game, but on a whim just before I turned in for the night, I thought I'd check the scores, just to see if she came close...

Well, the Giants won (apparently, they were the underdogs), and the score was 17-14.

I'd say that my friend's prediction was pretty fucking close... damn spooky. Giants win by 3 points. She was right. Fucking crazy! Not that she hasn't been known to have her psychic moments, but... wow.

Okay, I am going to sleep now. Sorry, Patriots fans, better luck next year.

No comments: