Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Okay, so.

I realize I need a lot more than just therapy and/or meds. I need some sort of life coach or something. I am at the end of my rope and I have nothing. I have a roof over my head, but I can't be a burden to others anymore. I need to find a way to make a decent living and support myself so that others who have supported me for so long can get on with their lives.

I'm not normal. I can't financially support myself and have never been able to. I don't have a car. I have nothing, no credit, no family support. I need someone to basically hold my hand and tell me what to do every step of the way until I get there because I CANNOT do this by myself.

I'm reaching the end of the road & it's a dead end. I'm terrified and I am desperate. I can't live like this anymore. I feel like a helpless child. How the hell did I ever get this bad? How can I ever reclaim some sort of life for myself?

1 comment:

Mellyn Llewellyn said...

By taking one small step and then another. By getting up in the morning and taking a shower first thing. By calling someone to go do something simple and soul filling. If you look at your life in its entirety, project doom into the future, the fear will eat you alive and you'll be frozen in place. Look only 12 inches in front of you, one step at a time. Don't look down. You have everything you need inside you already.