Friday, July 23, 2010

Weird

I'm at work. Two customers within the past hour forgot their keys on the register counter. Both were women; both paid for their purchases, left the department, then came back within a few minutes to retrieve their keys. Both sets of keys were left in the exact same spot; and in both cases, I failed to notice that the customer forgot to take her keys with her (I would have mentioned it), and I notice almost everything.

When I saw the second woman re-entering the department, the thought crossed my mind for a nanosecond, 'Wouldn't it be funny if she forgot her keys, too?' And sure enough, that's exactly what had happened.

That sort of thing VERY rarely happens, and tonight it happened twice in an hour? What the hell, haha. If it happens a third time, it'll be sort of freaky. Life is sometimes weird.

No comments: