Monday, June 2, 2008

Recent blog coverage

You know, I am extremely grateful to my friends and acquaintances for blogging about my work, because I am a slacker and procrastinator and I am terrible at self-promotion.

Here are some of the more recent articles:

Nebulosus Severine and the not-so-perfect.
Posted by Amy Freelunch on Brooklyn Is Watching - June 1st, 2008

Nebulosus Severine at the NPIRL Garden of Delights
Posted by Raul Crimson on A Crimson World - May 30th, 2008

Strolling around the Kunstvlaai Festival 2008
Posted by Ganymedes Costagravas on Gany’s take on (any) Life - May 25, 2008

Kiss the Sky: Tipping Point on the Axis of a Virtual World
Posted by Bettina Tizzy and Bjorlyn Loon on Not Possible IRL - May 23, 2008

Kiss the Sky - a survey of Hyperformalism
Posted by Nazz Lane on Lane's List - May 16, 2008

SLArt (r) Feature: Kiss the Sky
Posted by ArtWorld Market on SLART (r) Magazine - May 2008

No comments: