Thursday, June 19, 2008

You know, it really really fucking sucks when other people's drama interferes with your friendship with someone else.

It's not fucking FAIR. I didn't fucking do anything yet I have to lose out because of it.

I hate drama and petty fucking arguments. So I am removing myself from the situation.

I have better things to do than listen to bullshit about so-and-so hating so-and-so. I don't care who started it. I don't care who continued it. I don't care who's to blame because frankly in a situation like this, all parties are to blame. Fuck taking sides. Fuck fighting. It's fucking ridiculous.

I'm done. I hate human beings. Life's too short for this fucking bullshit. I'd rather be alone than hang out with a group of people who are constantly drowning in drama. Grow the fuck up. For fuck's sake!

No comments: